How to use Carnelian
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- Carnelian is a stabilising gemstone
- It can stimulate creativity and provide courage
- Carnelian gemstone canpromote positive life choices and aid brainstorming sessions
- It’s an excellent gemstone for rekindling the passion that has faded within relationships
- If you’re short of money, it’s believed that the Carnelian gemstone can maximise your resources
Carnelian Healing Powers
- Carnelian gemstone can help aid the kidney’s to function properly
- Carnelian gemstone can help you to let go of emotional baggage and elevate your mood to remove feelings of despair and depression
- Carnelian can influence the reproduction organs of both sexes
- It’s a great gemstone for problems of a menstrual and menopausal nature
- The Carnelian gemstone can aid hay-fever
- It could aid blood disorders
- Carnelian could aid cuts and wounds
- Carnelian could aid heart palpitations
- It’s a great gemstone for recovery after illness or surgery, accidents and trauma
- The Carnelian gemstone is also a good stone for balancing your sex drive, i.e. if you like too much or you are frigid
Carnelian Chakra Use
- Carnelian gemstone stimulates the sacral chakra
Meditate with Carnelian
- Meditating with the Carnelian gemstone will assist in the understanding of how to bring a concept into being and how to manifest it into action
- Carnelian is the zodiac birthstone for Sagittarius
Carnelian and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
- Carnelian represents The Magician
- Act now with your ideas and plans. Creativity and passion.
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for myself. I take great pleasure in pleasing my customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows me to practice my mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment. To find out more, read all About Me.
I have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase and these should give you an idea of what you would like. Perhaps you prefer different colours, different clasps, a mixture of gemstones or something else.
All bracelets featuring metal components are lead and nickel free and silver plated.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.