How to use Green Aventurine
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- Green Aventurine is known as the gemstone of opportunity and is the luckiest of all crystals for manifesting wealth and prosperity
- The soothing energy of Green Aventurine is highly beneficial for sufferers of anxiety, fear, depression or restlessness
- Green Aventurine can awaken you to nature that will quickly improve your psychic health and strength
- Specifically for children, Green Aventurine can help with increasing overall vitality and enhancing their intellectual development
- Improves all types of relationships and is especially beneficial for love relationships that have lost their edge
Green Aventurine Healing Powers
- Green Aventurine gemstone can aid problems with the heart
- Green Aventurine is said to be good for enhancing fertility
- If you have eyesight problems, Green Aventurine can be beneficial
- If you have lung problems, Green Aventurine can be beneficial
- High blood pressure
- Asthma and allergies such as hay fever
- Immune system
Green Aventurine Chakra Use
- Green Aventurine gemstone stimulates the heart chakra
- Move clockwise for women and anti clockwise for men
Meditate with Green Aventurine
- Meditating with the Green Aventurine gemstone and begin to feel your mind, body and spirit being infused with white light that helps to de-stress and calm a troubled mind
Green Aventurine Birthstone
- Green Aventurine is the zodiac birthstone for Taurus and Virgo
Green Aventurine and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
- Green Aventurine represents The Wheel of Fortune
- Good luck in new ventures, understanding cycles of the universe
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for myself. I take great pleasure in pleasing my customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows me to practice my mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment. To find out more, read all About Me.
I have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase and these should give you an idea of what you would like. Perhaps you prefer different colours, different clasps, a mixture of gemstones or something else.
All bracelets featuring metal components are lead and nickel free and silver plated.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.