How to use Haematite
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- Haematite is known as a powerful grounding gemstone
- It’s a wonderful protective gemstone to have in your collection
- Haematie is wonderful in calming an over anxious mind
- Haematite gemstone is said to be beneficial in reducing fears of flying and of spiders
Haematite Healing Powers
- Haematite gemstone will aid blood disorders and can also relieve fear of seeing blood
- It is especially beneficial for reducing excessive bleeding from wounds or in menstruation
- Haematite gemstone is beneficial for the absorption of iron
- Haematite is beneficial for easing pain especially in relation to backache
- Haematite is also said to be good for kidney problems or problems associated with the heart
Haematite Chakra Use
- Haematite gemstone stimulates the root chakra
- Move clockwise for men and anti clockwise for women
Meditate with Haematite
- Meditating with the Haematite gemstone will assist with grounding and bringing clarity to soothe an over emotional mind
- Haematite is the zodiac birthstone for Aries
Haematite and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
- My list is based on intuition and I’m not sure yet what Haematite represents at the time of this post. Possibly The Heirophant, but what you do think?
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for myself. I take great pleasure in pleasing my customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows me to practice my mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment. To find out more, read all About Me.
I have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase and these should give you an idea of what you would like. Perhaps you prefer different colours, different clasps, a mixture of gemstones or something else.
All bracelets featuring metal components are lead and nickel free and silver plated.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.