The Labradorite gemstone is my favourite. The colours when allowing the light to shine on this gemstone are revealed and remind me of the Northern Lights. It’s beautiful!
How to use Labradorite
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- Labradorite is known as ‘the stone of magic‘ for seeking and embracing universal knowledge
- Labradorite is known as an excellent gemstone that will protect young adults and teenagers from being led astray
- If you’re caught in the middle of arguments and asked to take sides, Labradorite will help you remain neutral and calm. It can protect you from taking on negative energy while remaining objectively aware
- Use Labradorite to help develop your clairvoyant vision
- Labradorite will aid your intuition and psychic abilities
- Labradorite can protect your aura and seal it from energy leaks
- The Labradorite gemstone can strengthen your inner worth
Labradorite Healing Powers
- Labradorite gemstone can aid lung problems
- Labradorite is also said to be good for colds, respiratory issues and bronchitis
- The Labradorite gemstone can be a good aid to ease menstrual and PMS problems
- Labradorite is said to be good for gout
- Use the Labradorite gemstone if you suffer from warts
- Labradorite can also aid digestion issues
- Labradorite is good if you suffer from rheumatism
- If you have problems with your eyes, use the Labradorite gemstone
- This is also a good gemstone to use for any issues involving the brain
- If you have problems with your metabolism, use Labradorite
- Labradorite can aid high blood pressure
- It can also aid pain relief
- Labradorite may also assist with skin and hair parasites
Labradorite Chakra Use
- Labradorite gemstone stimulates the third eye and root chakra
Meditate with Labradorite
- Meditating with the Labradorite gemstone will assist with deepening your meditation and allowing you to discover your true self
- Labradorite is the zodiac birthstone for Scorpio
Labradorite and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
- The Chariot affirms that the journey of personal development is controlled by the universe.
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for myself. I take great pleasure in pleasing my customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows me to practice my mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment. To find out more, read all About Me.
I have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase and these should give you an idea of what you would like. Perhaps you prefer different colours, different clasps, a mixture of gemstones or something else.
All bracelets featuring metal components are lead and nickel free and silver plated.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.