The Lapis Lazuli gemstone reminds me of a beautiful sky at night that twinkles with lots of stars far, far away. It reminds me that there is a deep mystical power that is there waiting for us to explore and expand our journey of self awareness.
Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Meanings
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- If you’re under psychic attack, Lapis Lazuli could protect you
- Lapis Lazuli is a gemstone commonly associated with clairvoyance and psychic abilities
- Lapis Lazuli is known as as stone of friendship
- Lapis Lazuli is also a stone of truth
- The Lapis Lazuli gemstone can stimulate your desire for knowledge
- This gemstone is said to be excellent for enhancing memory
- Wear the Lapis Lazuli gemstone for fame in a creative or public performance related area
- Wear it in the workplace if you’re seeking promotion
- Lapis Lazuli is said to be the gemstone that will assist you in taking control of your life by increasing your self awareness allowing you to see all sides objectively
Lapis Lazuli Healing Powers
- Lapis Lazuli is said to be one of the best gemstones to relieve stress
- Lapis Lazuli gemstone may assist with thyroid problems
- May also assist with headaches and migraines
- Lapis Lazuli is also said to be good for problems with bone marrow
- Lymph glands
- Ears and nasal passages
- Lapis Lazuli gemstone may also aid the endocrine and nervous system
- Throat problems
- Blood disorders
Lapis Lazuli Chakra Use
- Lapis Lazuli gemstone stimulates the throat chakra and brow chakra
Meditate with Lapis Lazuli
- Meditating with the Lapis Lazuli gemstone will assist with expanding your spiritual awareness and could help you to make contact with your spiritual guides. It can also assist with bringing new inspirations and strength of faith and kindness
Lapis Lazuli Birthstone
- Lapis Lazuli is the zodiac birthstone for Scorpio
- Birthstone for persons born in September or December
Lapis Lazuli and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
- The Hermit is represented by the Lapis Lazuli gemstone. The Hermit awakens our spirtual connection to the Gift of Divinity (GOD) and to see the truth in all situations, gain a new perspective of ourselves with contemplation. The answers we seek come from within for the good of ourselves, others and to be grounded.
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for myself. I take great pleasure in pleasing my customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows me to practice my mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment. To find out more, read all About Me.
I have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase and these should give you an idea of what you would like. Perhaps you prefer different colours, different clasps, a mixture of gemstones or something else.
All bracelets featuring metal components are lead and nickel free and silver plated.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.