Tiger’s Eye gemstones come in shades of golden-brown, deep red otherwise known as Ox or Bull’s Eye and a gorgeous blue otherwise known as Falcon or Hawk Eye. It is named after the tiger, not only due to its colour, but also its magical healing properties.
Tiger’s Eye Gemstone Meanings Physical and Healing Powers
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- All varieties of Tiger’s Eye can provide courage, confidence, power, patience. Think about the qualities a tiger holds
- It is said that the Tiger’s Eye gemstone can help balance each side of the brain, therefore a good stone for people who are experiencing mental disorders
- If you suffer from anxiety and fear, this gemstone is said to release all negative feelings
- The glimmer or shine in the Tiger’s Eye gemstone is said to provide protection and was worn as an amulet to guard against malice, threats, curses and ill-wishes
- Tiger’s Eye can assist in helping you to trust your gut feeling, especially about people
- Tiger’s Eye is said to provide luck for creative artists in competitions and ventures and can bring good fortune
- Tiger’s Eye is also a good gemstone to wear to help with addictive behaviours
- This gemstone can also assist with excessive cravings
- Tiger’s Eye gemstone can aid communication with the Divine
- Tiger’s Eye is said to benefit those in relationships as it can provide deeper commitment, unconditional love
- Tiger’s Eye gemstone is said to be good for balancing energy throughout the body
- Can also aid problems with eyes, stomach, gallbladder, reproductive system, heart, lowering blood pressure, bladder, liver, kidneys
Red Tiger’s Eye or Ox Eye Gemstone Meanings
In addition to the above, Red Tiger’s Eye or Ox Eye has additional properties.
- Red Tiger’s Eye or Ox Eye is said to be an excellent grounding gemstone
- Protects against bullying and calms anger
- If depressed, can provide a boost of energy to provide feelings of optimism and enthusiasm
- Red Tiger’s Eye gemstone can also aid problems with blood, libido, menstruation and recovery after major surgery
Blue Tiger’s Eye or Falcon/Hawk’s Eye Gemstone Healing
In addition to the above, Blue Tiger’s Eye or Falcon/Hawk’s Eye has additional properties.
- Blue Tiger’s Eye or Hawk’s Eye can assist in reducing stress
- This gemstone is also said to aid psychic abilities
- Can aid communication skills
- Blue Tiger’s Eye gemstones may benefit people who are suffering from throat problems or problems with the sinuses
Tiger’s Eye Chakra Use
- Golden/brown Tiger’s Eye gemstone stimulates the sacral chakra and solar plexus chakra to enhance your creativity
- Blue Tiger’s Eye gemstone can be used with the throat chakra to aid communication and see the truth
- Red Tiger’s Eye gemstone can be used with the root chakra for grounding to be more calm and centered
Meditate with Tiger’s Eye
- Meditating with the Tiger’s Eye gemstone will keep you from distraction and calm the mind enabling you to stay focused and think clearly to better understand the path you take in life
Tiger’s Eye Birthstone
- Tiger’s Eye is the zodiac birthstone for Capricorn
Tiger’s Eye and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for myself. I take great pleasure in pleasing my customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows me to practice my mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment. To find out more, read all About Me.
I have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase and these should give you an idea of what you would like. Perhaps you prefer different colours, different clasps, a mixture of gemstones or something else.
All bracelets featuring metal components are lead and nickel free and silver plated.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.