The Turquoise gemstone is the perfect gift for a friend.
How to use Turquoise
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- Turquoise is said to be a stone of protection especially against falls
- The Turquoise gemstone is a friendship stone and if given as a gift can provide happiness and good fortune. It is also said to change to a dark colour to warn of impending danger or infidelity
- Turquoise is an amulet for good luck, creativity, success and ambition
- Turquoise gemstone can aid in removing negative energies
- This gemstone is said to calm the wearer and soothe nerves
- Turquoise can be good for clearing electromagnetic smog
- Wearing the Turquoise gemstone can provide positive well-being by balancing the emotions and relieving stress
- This is the gemstone that can protect travelers from theft, attack and helps prevent accidents. Turkish soldiers used to attach Turquoise to horses bridles to protect themselves should they fall
- Turquoise can aid clear communication and is said to be a good aid for curing stammering problems
- Turquoise can enhance communication with the spiritual worlds and can aid astral travel
Turquoise Healing Powers
- Turquoise gemstone can strengthen the wearer against exhaustion, panic attacks and depression
- It can be an excellent aid to the immune system
- Turquoise can benefit gout
- It can also benefit the stomach
- The Turquoise gemstone can assist in alleviating allergies
- Turquoise gemstone can be an excellent aid for rheumatism and arthritis
- Turquoise can be beneficial in aiding problems with balance
- This gemstone could aid problems associated with the throat and head such as, headaches, migraines, cataracts, eyes, brain and the neck
- Turquoise can also be useful for lung problems and bronchial attacks
Turquoise Chakra Use
- Turquoise gemstone is perfect for the throat chakra
Meditate with Turquoise
- Meditating with the Turquoise gemstone can assist with grounding to the Earth and allow one to keep in touch with their conscious mind. It is also a stone of wisdom that will allow you to access knowledge from your unconscious mind
- Turquoise is the zodiac birthstone for Sagattarius
- Turquoise is the birthstone for those born in December
Turquoise and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
- The Emperor
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for myself. I take great pleasure in pleasing my customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows me to practice my mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment. To find out more, read all About Me.
I have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase and these should give you an idea of what you would like. Perhaps you prefer different colours, different clasps, a mixture of gemstones or something else.
All bracelets featuring metal components are lead and nickel free and silver plated.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.