How to use Amethyst
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- Amethyst is an excellent gemstone to guard against addictions. In ancient Greek, Amethyst means ‘not to be intoxicated’
- Amethyst can provide spiritual protection against psychic attack
- Amethyst is the gemstone of St Valentine and of faithful lovers as it is believed he wore an Amethyst ring. It can also release you of all fears associated with falling in love by opening up your heart and breaking down walls. It can aid suffering relationships and it will aid you to not dwell on heartbreak
- Amethyst gemstone can repel all negative energies
- Place near your computer in the workplace and it can protect you from electrical magnetic frequencies
- Amethyst gemstone is excellent for communication
- Amethyst can allow you to use your psychic intuition
Amethyst Healing Powers
- Amethyst gemstone if rubbed against your forehead can relieve migraine, headaches
- This gemstone is also beneficial for ear problems like tinnitus
- Amethyst gemstone can calm the mind and is excellent for dispelling anxieties, fear, comforts grief and relieves stress. It can also help to control any obsessive compulsive disorders (OCD)
- Suffer from impatience? Use Amethyst to eliminate this
- Amethyst can strengthen your reproductive organs, adrenal glands and heart
- Amethyst can strengthen your immune system
- Amethyst can help balance hormones
- If you suffer from nightmares or insomnia, place a piece of amethyst under your pillow
Amethyst Chakra Use
- Amethyst is linked to the brow chakra, hence why this gemstone is excellent for purifying the mind and clearing it of any negative thinking
Meditate with Amethyst
Purple Amethyst will facilitate your mediation as it will clear your mind. It will awaken higher consciousness and intuition. It will help you solve difficult problems and see what is actually going on.
- Zodiac sign is Pisces
- Anyone born in the month of February
Amethyst and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
- Amethyst represents The High Priestess
- The guardian of secrets, trust your inner instincts
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for Amanda. She takes great pleasure in pleasing her customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows her to practice her mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment.
We also have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase in store.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.