Aquamarine has been associated with many myths and legends throughout the centuries and it’s no wonder that it is known as a protective and calming gemstone.
It comes in shades of light green to pure blue, indeed it’s named after the ocean and is the stone of mermaids. It’s also associated with protecting sailors on stormy seas and my favourite myth is one of love. The Romans would bless the Aquamarine and wear it as jewellery to enhance love.
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- Aquamarine is a peaceful and calming gemstone
- Can help those who travel on or over water
- The Aquamarine gemstone is one of the best for providing healing of mind, self-respect and inner peace and healing of the body
- Provides courage and justice during negotiations and quarrels allowing you to think and communicate clearly
- Can empower young love and help rekindle stale relationships
Aquamarine Healing Powers
- Aquamarine can be a good healing stone for toothache, throat infections and a good aid for sunburn due to it’s cooling effect.
Aquamarine Chakra Use
Aquamarine can help balance the flow of energy through the throat and heart chakras
Meditate with Aquamarine
Meditating with Aquamarine can help clear your mind and turn negative feelings into positivity. It will provide peace and understanding making it easier to gain new insights on important matters.
Aquamarine is linked with the zodiac sign of Pisces
Aquamarine and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
The Hanged Man symbolises the aspect of being suspended and viewing things from a different perspective. Allow your intuition to tell you to pause and take the time to reflect otherwise you will not succeed. Obstacles put in your way will occur.
Sacrificing your time will provide you with great inner strength and courage and a new opportunities will present themselves.