Within our body, we have seven main chakras that are invisible to the naked eye and are aligned along the spine. The powerful, cosmic energy of the universe runs through our chakras, but when these become blocked or affected, our physical and mental health can suffer.
Crystal therapy or gemstone therapies can provide relaxation, relief from stress and provide balance of the body, mind and spirit. I use gemstones to balance my chakras and I’m also providing this as a chakra balancing service in Liverpool.
Gemstones have been used for thousands of years for their magical properties. In Neolithic times, powdered Haematite was interred with human bones to represent the blood of Mother Earth. Haematite when powdered or rubbed against a harder stone leaves a rusty red streak that resembles blood. (Cassandra Eason – Crystals)
Each crystal gemstone has been formed over thousands of years, deep within the Earth from elements such as fire and water. This is why crystal gemstones have powerful energies and each has their own vibration that we can feel drawn to, or are receptive to.
Crystal Gemstone Chakra Balancing Therapy
Crystal gemstones are laid upon the body to help release mental, physical and spiritual blockages to ensure that the energy of the universe can run through us unaffected.
If you would like to provide yourself with a chakra balance, Gemstone and Tarot have created a chakra gemstone kit that’s available to purchase instore at our Liverpool shop.
Chakra Gemstone Kit
Please note that you are only purchasing one set of 7 gemstones. The image below shows 14, but this is for show purposes only.
With each new gemstone crystal you purchase, you should ensure that you cleanse it and re-energise it. There are numerous methods of cleansing and energising your crystals. Cleansing your crystals is very important as they can pick up negative energies from the environment and previous sessions. You should also ensure your room is clear of all negative energies.
Now we are ready for the crystal gemstone therapy to begin, which is the easiest part and is known as Chakra Balancing.
Before beginning your self-therapy, it’s a good idea to have the crystal gemstones laid out next to where you will lie down in order of use, i.e. root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow and crown. Please refer to the gemstone kit chart above for reference.
- Set a timer for 20 minutes, but don’t use an alarm that will scare the life out of you when it goes off
- Place all seven of the crystal gemstones over the associated chakras, along your spine starting with Obsidian and working your way up to Quartz. You will end up with all 7 crystal gemstones inline with your spinal column
- Once all are in place, relax and forget about them. Nothing else is required from you as the crystal gemstones will do the work. It’s important that you don’t allow thoughts to distract you. If this happens, concentrate on your breathing and relax
- Should a crystal gemstone fall off, leave it and don’t worry about it as it work is more than likely completed. Again, follow the above point and don’t allow any distracting thoughts
- Should you feel any sensations, make a note of these in your journal after the session
- Once the 20 minutes has passed, sit up slowly and reflect on the session and make notes in your journal
I hope you find this article useful and if you have any questions, please get in touch.