Mookaite or otherwise known as Mookaite Jasper comes in many colours from a place called Mooka Creek in Austrailia. The word ‘Mooka‘ in Aboriginal language translates to running waters.
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- Mookaite is a beautiful grounding stone that will allow you to connect with the energies of Mother Earth. It is also a very protective gemstone that will repel negative energies
- Mookaite can boost your motivation
- Mookaite with its protective grounding energies is also good for calming anxieties and will provide you with courage and strength to seek out new adventures. It will also boost your creativity ideas
- It will assist with detaching from emotional issues that stem from your past
- Mookaite is a comforting gemstone
Mookaite Healing Powers
- Mookaite is an excellent gemstone for boosting the immune system and relieving symptoms of stress
- Mookaite can also aid with issues of the thyroid, hernia, cystitis, bladder, kidney digestive system, high blood sugar disorders, fluid retention
Mookaite Chakra Use
Mookaite is linked with the Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra and Solar Plexus Chakra
Meditate with Mookaite
Meditating with Mookaite will help with awakening your true spirituality
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for myself. I take great pleasure in pleasing my customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows me to practice my mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment. To find out more, read all About Me.
I have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase and these should give you an idea of what you would like. Perhaps you prefer different colours, different clasps, a mixture of gemstones or something else.
All bracelets featuring metal components are lead and nickel free and silver plated.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.