Moonstone is full of feminine energy and has the power of the moon at its center. The moon follows a 28 day cycle, from dark to full bloom lighting the whole sky. At the time of a full moon, the energy creates changing tides affecting the waters of the ocean and within us. This is why moonstone gemstones are so magical and can greatly assist with fertility and emotional problems, especially in women.
Orange Moonstone Gemstone Meanings
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.
- Orange or Peach Moonstone is the gemstone to provide emotional healing, support and hope
- Orange Moonstone can help you improve your self-image
- This gemstone can also help with managing anxiety and depression
- Orange Moonstone can also offer protection during travel
- The orange or peach Moonstone gemstone can also aid with sexual dysfunction
- Orange Moonstone is a nurturing and soothing gemstone and can aid in relieving stress
Orange Moonstone Gemstone Healing Powers
- Orange Moonstone gemstone may assist with the following: –
- Menstrual periods
- Hormone problems
- Fluid retention
- Stomach acid and indigestion
Orange Moonstone Chakra Use
- Orange Moonstone gemstone stimulates the sacral chakra
Meditate with Orange Moonstone
- Meditating with the Orange/Peach Moonstone gemstone will assist with a deep understanding of your self. It’s also said to be good for past-life regression.
Orange Moonstone Birthstone
- Orange Moonstone gemstone represents the zodiac sign of Cancer, Libra and Scorpio
Orange Moonstone and the Tarot
You can choose gemstones to represent the 22 major arcana cards of the Tarot
- The Moon
Custom Gemstone Meditation and Mindfulness Bracelets
Creating custom gemstone bracelets is an excellent form of therapy for myself. I take great pleasure in pleasing my customers by providing them with a work of art that means something personal. It’s therapeutic as it’s a form of stress release and it allows me to practice my mindfulness by being aware of the gemstones, the colours and the present moment. To find out more, read all About Me.
I have a selection of pre-made gemstone bracelets available to purchase and these should give you an idea of what you would like. Perhaps you prefer different colours, different clasps, a mixture of gemstones or something else.
All bracelets featuring metal components are lead and nickel free and silver plated.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements as there is no extra charge for a custom request.