Thanks to Amanda, we have some pieces of Pineapple Quartz in stock, but hurry as stock is limited. Pineapple Quartz is also known as Candle Quartz and Celestial Quartz.
Is Pineapple Quartz Good for Health?
Amanda loves her Pineapple Quartz and as she states in her article, it’s good for health as it helps her to destress, sleep and helped her get over a nasty cold. Find out more by reading Is Pineapple Quartz Good for your Health?
How to use Pineapple Quartz
- Pineapple Quartz is a wonderful stone for bringing peace of mind especially if you can’t sleep at night or you’re suffering from anxiety. Amanda recommends that you place a piece on your bedside cabinet
- Pineapple Quartz with lots of orange are good for help with soothing your emotions
- If you’re suffering with stress, sit quietly with a piece of Pineapple Quartz and imagine that stress gently leaving your body
- If you are suffering from anxiety and you have that horrible tense feeling in the pit of your stomach, Pineapple Quartz will assist with easing the tension
Pineapple Chakra Use – Crown Chakra
White pieces of Pineapple Quartz can be used to aid in balancing energy through your crown chakra. When your crown chakra is balanced, you will find peace and feel at one with yourself and in my case, it helped me drift off into a peaceful sleep.
Pineapple Chakra Use – Sacral Chakra
Pieces of Pineapple Quartz that resemble the outer skin of a Pineapple with their orange tones are perfect for using with your sacral chakra. I’ve found it very good in stabilising my emotions to allow emotional healing that helps me to de-stress.
Meditating with Pineapple Quartz
Use Pineapple Quartz to aid your preparation for meditation as it will relax you and bring feelings of peace and calm. It is also known to help you to connect with your guides or ancestors and further your spiritual growth.
Pineapple Quartz Zodiac
- Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio
Pineapple Quartz and the Tarot
You can choose crystals and gemstones to represent the 22 cards of the major arcana. I have associated Pineapple Quartz with The Moon due to the soothing properties that work so well with the sacral chakra.
These gemstone meanings are traditional and are not a substitute to medical practices. No claims have been made about the suitability of this stone or any stone for healing or for curing diseases. It’s important that if you’re in need of medical assistance, you consult with your doctor.