Booking Terms and Conditions for Amanda
- Age restrictions are in place. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Unless otherwise stated, I do offer walk-in appointments, but it’s advisable that you secure your booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- A non-refundable deposit of £5 is required for services priced £35 and under. The remaining payment is to be made in full, prior to the session starting.
- For courses and services priced over £35, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
- Your place will be held open for 10 minutes from the scheduled start time, and if you do not attend within this time I may accept a drop-in client for this time slot. If you do not contact me before the scheduled start time, your deposit may not be refunded.
- If you know that you are going to be late for your appointment, please contact me prior to the start of your appointment to rearrange a more suitable time.
- I take payment via card or cash.
- Your data protection – I will not share your data with third parties, and I can assure you that I will treat your session with the strictest of confidence. For full information about how I use your data, please read the GDPR terms and conditions.
Cancellations and No-shows
- If you don’t attend your appointment, your deposit and fee if applicable, may not be refunded.
- If you are faced with an unexpected event and you cannot make your booking, please get in touch with myself at least 48 hours notice. I can reschedule your booking and minimise potential loss of earnings for myself.
- Where payment has been made in full prior to your appointment, I will work with you to reschedule. If however, you require a refund, this will be minus deposit fee and -25% to cover expenses.
- If due to unexpected life events I’M NOT available to perform your tarot reading, I will refund you the full amount with a sincere apology
Legal Disclaimer for Tarot Readings
All tarot readings given are for entertainment purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. The client is responsible for his/her life choices and decisions. Amanda Norman is not qualified to provide legal, financial, medical or any other advice.
Energy Healing and Crystals Disclaimer
Reiki, crystals and forms of energy healing or holistic therapies are not substitutes for traditional medical or psychological treatment. Information provided either verbally by Amanda, or on this website is not designed to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease/illness. You should always consult with your health care practitioner or GP in the first instance.
It is important not to have expectations about the outcome of receiving any services or products listed via this site. Crystals and their healing properties are not scientifically proven. From my own practical experience and extensive research, crystals and their energies can be successful for some, but not everyone. The same applies to most holistic therapy treatments.
Prior to any holistic treatment or service that I provide, a consultation will take place.
We offer click and collect or postage, which is via Royal Mail.
Smaller items will be sent using first class mail and larger items sent using second class mail.
For further information, please visit Royal Mail or get in touch if you have any questions.
Click and Collect
A minimum order amount of £10 is required.
If we are arranging a click and collect and you develop symptoms of COVID, please let us know immediately so that we can re-arrange delivery. Similarly, if we develop symptoms, we will contact you to make re-arrangements. Safety is always paramount!
Current COVID guidelines must be adhered to when meeting us face to face.
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Payment can be made via debit or credit card, cash or bank transfer.
Gemstone, Tarot & Healing keep your payment information secure.
Returns & Exchanges
We gladly accept returns and exchanges on certain products that haven’t been opened or damaged in your care. Please contact us within 14 days of delivery, or purchase if within the physical store. If any goods are damaged on delivery, contact us within 7 days to resolve.
If you’re posting an item/s back to us, it must be received within 30 days of delivery. Ensure that you have contacted us prior to sending items back. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We don’t accept cancellations once payment has been made, but if you have a problem with your order, please contact us to discuss.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: –
Bespoke orders such as jewellery.
When you request a bespoke piece of jewellery, photographs will be sent to you of the design before the bracelet is completed. This provides you with the opportunity to agree that you\’re happy with the sale, hence no return or exchange.
Please note that the colour may vary slightly from the one shown to you due to display screen settings.