We love crystals at Gemstone & Tarot, and we pride ourselves on selling ethical, genuine crystals and rocks, as raw as we can get them and at affordable prices.
The majority of the crystals and minerals we sell are either:
- Natural – as they have been mined or collected in irregular shapes
- Tumbled – rounded off in a rotating drum like a washing machine
- Polished point or side – a natural crystal but with one or more sides polished.
All of this means that they may have cracks, nicks, scratches inclusions or other imperfections that come from them being natural creations.
The crystals we sell
The photographed crystals we publish, won’t be the crystal you will get unless stated. Sizes given are approximate as the piece will vary in shape, colour and weight.
We do sell some treated crystals, but it will be stated on the page. Some of the rarer gemstones are hard to find and can be expensive, so we sell alternatives to those who want them.
If you are looking for towers, stars, eggs, or cute animals, sorry we don’t sell them. This is for several reasons:
- There are a lot of fake and synthetic crystals about, and it is a lot more difficult to spot if they are carved or polished
- These fake crystals are made in China, where most shaped and polished crystals are manufactured.
- We don’t feel they have the same energy as natural crystals
The crystal card
The attributes given on the crystal cards are generally held properties, so don’t take them as definitive and they are definitely not a replacement for medical treatments or advice.
If you would like to connect to the energy of your crystal, speak to Amanda as she offers this as one of her many healing services. You can find out more at Gemstone Healing.
Some children benefit from having crystals, but do not give them to anyone who might put them in their mouth. This especially includes the trend for giving babies amber beads to teethe on. You will not find any bracelets on this site for small children.